What you are going to do
• Develop and implement data management policies and procedures.
• Develop data management strategy and implementation plans
• Oversee the collection, storage, and analysis of data.
• Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and integrity.
• Manage data security and access control.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data.
• Develop data visualizations to communicate findings.
• Maintain data quality and consistency across all databases and systems.
• Provide technical expertise and support to end-users.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and data optimization.
• Stay up to date with new technologies and industry.
Knowledge & Experience needed
• Master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in data management, data governance, or related field.
• Experience with DAMA-DMBOK framework
• Strong understanding of data warehouses, cloud, data modelling, and ETL processes.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of data security and privacy regulations such as GDPR
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in a consultancy role is a pre.
• Dutch speaking is necessary
What we offer you
As part of adesso Data & Analytics, you are part of a driven and passionate team. You will work in a small and close-knit team within a scale-up culture. We believe that success thanks to data have nothing to do with numbers, algorithms, systems or processes. We believe it is a people business. Therefore, we focus on personal development. That is important!
- An excellent salary, depending on calculation and education level
- 25 days off + Good Friday and December 24 & 31
- An informal, friendly atmosphere with very nice colleagues
- A stimulating one with many opportunities to develop further
- An excellent training budget
- Part of a large Microsoft community of experienced experts
- Open culture where knowledge and experience is shared
- A lease car
- Extensive starter pack including laptop and mobile phone - choose your own device!
- Reimbursement health insurance
- Pension scheme (above market level)
- Attractive career prospects (national and international)